24 Hour Emergency Plumbing Service
Call Proline Plumbing and Rooter when You Need a Fast Response Plumber!
Nobody likes dealing with plumbing issues. It could be a simple leak or in extreme cases, you might not even be able to find where it is coming from. Without proper assistance, this plumbing issue may cause all sorts of rot and decay throughout your home. What a hassle! Fortunately, with the help of Proline Plumbing and Rooter, you’ve got nothing to worry about. We are the best fast response plumber in Norco and surrounding areas! We are a family owned business and provide professional plumbing services to residential, commercial and industrial properties all over the Southland.
Commercial and Residential Clients
We work with both commercial and residential plumbing repairs. As a business owner or manager in Norco, you’re aware of how important a role your plumbing plays in your overall operation. Without a solid plumbing infrastructure, your place of business could be subject to a host of inconveniences and interruptions.
What to do in case of a Plumbing Emergency:
1. Always know where the main water shut-off valve is located in case of a leak.
2. Know how to turn off the water heater. If it’s a gas water heater, turn the switch to the “pilot” position.
3. Isolation valves located at each fixture will stop the flow of water to that location. This allows water to continue to service the remainder of the house while the leak is being repaired. It’s a good idea to turn on and off each isolation valve in the house at least once a year to keep them in good working condition.
4. Using two wrenches at once turning in opposite directions is called “backing off” and allows the wrench to absorb the stress and not the plumbing.
More Helpful Plumbing Tips:
1. Slip joint pliers can be used to loosen the collar nuts on a drain line.
2. If a supply tube break off is causing a leak, screw in a blind cap to seal off the leak until it can be fixed.
3. Occasionally, the ferrules in a supply tube can get scratched or dented causing water to leak. Use Teflon tape around the ferrule until a permanent repair can be made.
4. Use duct tape or pipe sealing tape to pull together a crack in a pipe, reducing the leak as a temporary solution.
5. A cup plunger can be used for small drains like bath tubs, showers and lavatory sinks. Forced cup plungers have a funnel that can apply extra force down the drain, which is good for sinks or toilets.
6. When unclogging a kitchen sink, use a second plunger to cover the other drain to get the most force to remove the clog.
7. To unclog a toilet, use a forced cup plunger.
8. For bathtub clogs, unscrew the chrome cap — this exposes the entire drain. Once the mechanism is removed, you’ll be able to see the clog. Put the plunger on the drain, and then use the second plunger to plug up the tub’s overflow. Plunge the drain to remove the clog.
9. Allen wrenches are useful for working on a faucet and garbage disposals.
Our professional plumbers are on call 24 hours for all your emergency needs as well as all plumbing repairs, service and remodels. We offer quick response, low rates and quality service. We do not charge extra for nights, weekends, and holidays. Additionally, Proline Plumbing and Rooter is a full-service company. We’ve been providing professional plumbing services to residential, commercial and industrial properties for over 20 years! Call us today for any plumbing repairs!