Heating Services in Riverside
As the sunlight becomes more and more scarce, Riverside residents will be needing their heaters! American Plumbing and Rooter provides Heating Services in Riverside. Whether you’re seeking residential or commercial help with your heater, we take care of it all! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of quality and service to our clients. As your heating system ages, general wear and tear can cause it to stop working efficiently. And in more extreme cases, older heating systems can suddenly stop working entirely.
5 Common Heating Problems
Before the temperature drops any further, homeowners should prepare for the winter. Many different problems can arise simply due to non-use. According to Pro Referral, “Once you know the top five central heating problems, you’ll be in the perfect position to keep your house warm and comfortable.” Here is a list of the top 5 problems you might encounter with your central heating.
- Total loss of heat – Try to isolate where the problem is happening in your central heating if there is absolutely nothing happening. Check to make sure the thermostat is on and working. If it is, is the system receiving power? Is the pilot light igniting?
- Partial heat loss – If your central heating turns on without a problem but the air flow seems weak, there might be problems with the air ducts inside your home.
- Air Ducts – Loss of heat can be due to air leaking in some part of your system. Duct systems are extensive and blockages are likely to occur as well. Rodents and insects might find their way into these ducts.
- Thermostat repair – If your thermostat is not working properly, it may need to re calibrated or even replaced. If you decide to upgrade to a programmable thermostat you can save on your energy bills.
- Pilot light – According to Pro Referral, “The pilot light flame should be strong and blue – not yellow and weak. A weak pilot light could be a dangerous situation, resulting in high levels of carbon monoxide in your home, which could be fatal.” Make sure to check your pilot light.
American Plumbing and Rooter has qualified professionals that will help with any of these issues and more! Call today to talk to one of our friendly associates. We look forward to working with you!